Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Girl's World by Jennifer Paganelli

I have FINALLY purchased Jennifer's book "Girl's World".  I'm sorry it took me so long, because it truly is a delight to read!   I sat with my Chai Tea and looked through all the pages.  They are gorgeous!!  So many pretty things to look at!!!!   She said some very nice things to me in her inscription which I will treasure forever, and she sent me  some lovely Flower Power fabric.  This fabric is actually my favorite of hers!  Favorite print, favorite color.    How did she know?   I think I will make a pillow with it.  You know, one of those pillows that the boys know they BETTER not be messing with!!!     I love Jennifer, she is one of most encouraging persons I know!    I know she has to be a busy person, building a business and all!  But I always see her encouraging others on facebook, Flickr, blogs.   She is an inspiration to me!!!!   So....go buy Girl's World if you haven't already, it's worth it!!!!

This is a little something I worked on yesterday.....can't wait to show you the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment