Friday, March 30, 2012

An Easter Purse

I really cannot sew clothing very well....so I never make an Easter dress.   I can quilt away....but sewing clothes is another story!!!  But...I know I can make a purse!!!    The BOSS of all purses is Simone Howell.    Have you seen her gorgeous bags?  I have been salivating over them for quite a few years!!  Not only is she talented, she is very sweet!   I decided to make a bag that was heavily inspired....ummmmm actually copied from Simone.  I asked her opinion on fabrics, and she was nice enough to help!  See, I told you she is very sweet!  Here's the bag....not as stunning as hers, but it will do!!!!

This is what I ended up with!


This is Simone's....stunning!!!!
Now off to what I'm really comfortable with...quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment