Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sweet Sarah Jane Pillows

I have been crazy busy with customer orders, which really is a good thing.  Except for the fact that I haven't blogged, and I haven't really done a lot of sewing for me :(  or friends and family.  I hate it when someone wants a pillow, or a quilt and I just don't have the time to do that.   Things are slowing down, and I have a few projects on the quilting floor!  Literally!  I'd be so embarrassed for you to see my studio!  It's a hot mess.  BUT....I do know where to find things, and I am slowly getting it organized!  I have realized that being organized is NOT my specialty!  I need help in this area, but that's for another day!  

Sarah Jane pillow...her fabric is so perfect for a little girl

Crazy Love...I can't wait to show you the pillow I'm working on!
I'm leaving you with a pillow I finished which I really love!  It inspired me to work on another pillow which I love even more!   I purchased a bunch of Crazy Love from Jennifer...and I'm so eager to get lots of projects done with it.   For some reason this fabric line really inspires me to sew!!!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks awesome! Can't wait to see what you do with Crazy Love! :)

    ReplyDelete