Thursday, May 10, 2012

Feeling Ruffly Today!

I love to not really have a plan when I make a quilt!  Not the BEST way to make a quilt, but in my opinion the FUN way!!  I do follow patterns quite often, but sometimes I just need to cut loose!  sometimes it really doesn't work too well, but occasionally it does.  I really love this quilt!  I used some of Jennifer Paganelli's fabric, along with Heather Bailey's Pop Garden, which is featured in the middle.    Her Nicey Jane is the ruffle.   It is such a lovely day today.  We had rain last night, and today it smells wonderful!!  I'm from Arizona, so when it rains, we rejoice!!!!!


6 comments:

  1. I'm the same way - just kind of make it up/change it up as I go. Love this quilt - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely amazing!!!! LOVE LOVE the ruffles and the different fabrics!!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is my first time putting ruffles on a quilt...I believe i'll try this again!!!

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Using my fav Elizabeth Rose!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the ruffles - I like to make quilts as the 'spirit' leads, too!

    ReplyDelete